Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Thank You God!!!

Today, I am thankful for:

A clean house (that I didn't clean)

Friends...I'm talking about the kind of friends that you can be away from for awhile but are so close that you can pick up right where you left off.  The kind of friends that know all of the bad stuff and love you anyway.  The kind of friends that are like family.

My job.  I am blessed to love what I do and get paid for it too.  

A son that is old enough to clean up the kitchen after dinner

A son that still wants to cuddle and watch Dora the Explorer (Ethan lol, not Kyle)

A daughter that is full of smiles and laughter...who thinks she can teach her mother how to play "Call of Duty, Black Ops"...when her mom is clueless about it.

A husband that still wants to hug, kiss and snuggle with me after 13 1/2 years, and showers me with thoughtful gestures all the time.

Last but definitely not least, a savior who took my sin and nailed it to the cross.  God, who loves me for me...not for anything I have or have not done.  He calls after me even when I'm hiding or running in the opposite direction.

Today, I am thankful for all of this and more.


***This post was inspired by something I heard on KLOVE this morning:  "It doesn't matter where you are in life, or what's going on, there is someone who is praying right now for the blessings you already enjoy"***

No comments:

Post a Comment